This is Textcraft v2.1
Textcraft is a graphical text/logo creator webapp. Use it to make Minecraft, 8-bit and other styles of text.
Want to see a certain type of font or style added? Let us know using the contact page.
Also, check out the FAQ for more details on the app and various other info.
Thanks to James Watson and Matt King for requesting Minecraft style text.
2.1 – Updates:
- New fonts added – Pokemon (Pokémon style), Pokemin (Pokémon outline), Swagger, Pricedown (GTA style) and Aero
- Fixed quite an ugly bug when using multiline text. When at least one line had a border set, it would cause any other line of text without a border to have a jagged, rough outline. This is now fixed
- Fixed a bug where some saved styles with quote characters in them could not be deleted
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with the bright yellow and orange striped texture when using Mega-3 sized text
- Removed 2nd and 3rd lines of text from newly created style thumbnail icons since they weren’t correctly fitting into the thumbnail icon size
- Fixed problem where maximum password length warning wasn’t displayed properly on sign-up page (for very long passwords)
- Fixed a bug where the “Your styles” link and “Save style” button would sometimes not work even when logged in
2.0 – New version. Changelog:
- 13 new fonts added
- new Unicode font: Hebrew
- 16 new textures added – these can change depending on font selected
- Textcraft Pro user option – huge text sizes, with hi-res textures
- added “link border size to text size” button in Textcraft Pro
- added image details box in Textcraft Pro
- added a featured styles list to front page
- various speed optimisations for text generation
- fixed bug with “Remember me?” login option – it should now work correctly
1.0 – Initial release. Supported features:
- multi font styles
- coloured borders
- 3d-style perspective
- dual glow styles
- multi-line text option
- searchable style database
- most popular and most recent styles
- international language and font support
- touchscreen (iPad/Android tablet) compatible
- 8-bit (web optimized) or 24-bit depth images
- alpha channel transparency output
- fit lines to a max. width option
- photobucket hosting option
- preview on backgrounds support
Feel free to use or adapt these (or the header image above) for articles or posts about Textcraft. Right-click and “Save as” to download.