8bit Painter is a fun drawing App that anyone can easily draw pixel art.
Since it narrows down to intuitive operation method and minimum necessary functions, you will not get lost in operation. 8bit Painter is a pixel art editor sticking to ease of use.
[Recommended for the following users]
* Beginners at pixel art
* People who want to enjoy pixel art more easily.
* Create SNS icons
* Create designs for Perler beads
* Create designs for cross stitch
* Create and sketching of game graphics
* Create player skins
* Users who like retro games
[Pixel art size]
* 16 x 16
* 32 x 32
* 48 x 48
* 64 x 64
* 96 x 96
* 128 x 128
[Saving of work data]
Up to 300 pieces of artwork data can be saved. Data will be saved automatically.
You can create new colors from the color picker. You can save up to 24 colors under “User Color Palette”.
[Output image size]
There are three output sizes to choose from. The file format will be in PNG.
* Pen tool
* Eraser tool
* Fill tool
* Dropper tool
* Clearing the canvas
* Expanding and shrinking the canvas size
* Moving the canvas
* Moving pixels
* Grid ON /OFF
* Undo & Redo
* Color Picker
* User color palette with 24 colors
* Preset color palette with 96 colors